Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IUI #5

This is my new math equation - and I am hoping it balances:

4 follicles, 2 IUIs, 13M sperm, 4 antibiotics, 14 days waiting = 1 healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby(ies) that will live a long, healthy, happy life

I think it's reasonable. Don't you?

FYI - I didn't go to tennis :) It was my gut instinct to not go, but nice to hear others would have done the same. Sometimes I think I am being overly cautious, so knowing others would have skipped, too, was helpful!!

I start prometrium suppositories twice per day on Friday. We ordered them for my IVF cycles, but I never made it far enough to actually use them.

I am hopeful and trying not to spaz out. The waiting, I think, is the worst part. Hopefully, the days will pass quickly, as next week is pretty busy (I'll be in Chicago the first part of the week and St. Augustine the last half).

Here's to HOPE!!!

**correction - I am starting Endometrin on Friday. I finally got it out of the closet its been sitting in for months!!!

8 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

4 follies, huh? Wow! This is exciting. Control your negative thoughts by visualizing that baby you want in your arms. We're all hoping with you and wanting to fast forward through this next two weeks.

Do you anticipate POAS before your beta?

Tara said...

Thank you!

I was thinking I might POAS at 10 DPO, but its always so scary!!!

Tiffany said...

Crossing fingers and hoping for you. I too am scared to POAS hoping the days pass fast for you.

Shelby said...

Sounds like a pretty dandy equation, one that I would LOVE for my upcoming IUI #5. Good luck!

Polly Gamwich said...

Tara ... I minored in math and I *think* your equation was a bit off ... I'm thinking it equals two healthy pregnancies ... you know? like twins!

Oh wouldn't that be nice!!!

I will be praying for you!

Much love,
Polly

Lost in Space said...

Great equation!! Very reasonable IMHO. (: Although I have to say that I think Polly's equation is looking pretty good too.

I hope your 2ww flies by while you are travelling and ends with those much sought after 2 pink lines. (: Good luck!!

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

Anything can happen, right? Wishing you a happy ending.

E

Anonymous said...

Tara, sweetheart, I am rooting for you all the way! I'm with Polly, too, I mean TWO. :)