My 30th birthday was yesterday - and we had a wonderful day! R had a party for me and on Friday night, he surprised me with a scavenger hunt! I knew I was getting jewelry for my birthday, but wasn't positive about which item he picked. So, Friday night about 11:30, he gave me a sweet card. Also in the envelope was an index card with my first clue! He sent me all over the house - several times over - and then I came downstairs one last time and he had a ribbon tied around Sidda's neck and the other end around Buffett's (our dogs). He had the ring box hanging in the middle. It was the sweetest and possibly most romantic thing he's done since we got engaged!!! Here is a picture - I put the ring on my left hand to take a picture - but I am wearing it on my right. My skin looks kinda scary so close up - but oh well :) I share my darkest secrets here - might as well share the pores of my skin!!!!
Happy Show and Tell!
9 comments:
Oh, hun! That is gorgeous! What a beautiful b-day present.
Ohhhhhhh - that is truly beautiful!
Happy Birthday!
Mine is tomorrow. I am pretty sure there won't be a scavenger hunt - nor a ring, unless you count the one around the bathtub!
Beautiful ring. Happy Birthday.
Oh thats so pretty. Your husband did a great job. Happy birthday.
Responding to your blog has taken divine intervention. This is the third time I am about to type what I wanted to say. LOL!
The ring is beautiful and the find is neat as the hunt. It does make a difference when there is so much thought and consideration involved from the loved ones!
Whoa, my comment got sent? Awesome!
Hey, Happy Birthday!
what a beautiful ring and what a great way to find your present!!
What a great DH you have there. The hunt is almost as good as the present. Beautiful ring!!
Welcome to thirty-something. I prefer to call them anniversaries of my 29th birthday. (I just had my 6th. LOL)
Oops. I missed commenting on this S&T post last night. Beautiful ring ...
And belated Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment