Testing...That's what we've been doing since June 11th.
Beta 1 = 246.5
Beta 2 = 711.9
Beta 3 = 5626
I cannot even believe it. It is surreal.
R doesn't want anyone to know, so, I've been trying to keep my mouth shut. It is the hardest thing to do!!! We have an ultra sound on Tuesday...
Is this really happening??? Oh, I just felt my sore boobs. Yep...I think it's real!!!!
35 comments:
YES! Congrats to you! This is such great news!
Sounds wonderfully real, sweetie! Very happy for you - congrats!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This is AWESOME! I've been checking back from time to time to see if you had a update and I am thrilled to see this good news! Yay!!!!
I'm so THRILLED for you! I'm a long-time lurker who was really touched by your story (I conceived my daughter through IVF after years of trying). YAY!!!!! Here's hoping for a strong heartbeat...or two!
OMG so happy for you!!! YAY!!!!!
YESSSSS! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!
Wow! Congrats!
DUDE I'LL BET IT'S TWINS!!!!!! So freakin happy about this update ... how you've been keeping a lid on it - I'll never know!
So glad things are looking good this time. It's so crazy to actually go through a "good" experience!
I can't WAIT until TUESDAY!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!
:-) <--that's just me...smiling...for you.
Many Congratulations!
You did great keeping all the testing under-wraps.
Wishing you all the best for a happy, healthy pregnancy.
Many Blessings,
Anna
Oh my God! That is AWESOME!!!!! I've been wondering what the heck has been going on! You've been busy growin' a baby (or two?).
So, so happy for you!!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
So happy for both you and your hubby. You are SO deserving of this. Prayers for continued good news!
Here's an internet hug (((HUG)))!
also...wierd my word verification is "sasperm"... kinda fitting!
Congrats!!!! Wonderful news! My egg retrieval is tomorrow!!! Praying for a positive this time. 4th times a charm right?
Congratulations! That is such AWESOME news!!
Congratulations hun, no-one deserves it more than you!!!
Hugs
Sue xxx
congrats!!
I have to say I'll be leaving now, but I know other infertiles understand.
All the best, and a VERY happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!! I'm so freaking happy for you both.
xoxo
I'm a lurker that is finally coming out..lol! I have been keeping up with you and praying for that positive...I just literally bursted into tears when I saw this. I'm so so happy for you! I'm praying everything goes great and for healthy baby(ies)...yay!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy!!!
Ok, was that totally obnoxious, or what?
Love it! Congrats! I am so excited for you. You've been a quiet one, so I was wondering. I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound.
BTW, was that first beta done 14 dpo? If so, wow. You might want to brace yourself for more than one. :)
Guess you're not driving that convertible Benz yet. You'll have to wait several years now. :)
Ok, the first of my comment was supposed to be one long YAY with lots of exclamation points, but it got cut off. (perhaps they have an obnoxiousness blocker on here?) You get the drift. YAY!
oOoOoOoOOO! YES! Sticky vibes your way, good luck hun!
Congratulations!!! Hope you have a wonderful healthy and happy 9 months!!!!
Congratulations!!!! GREAT numbers!
xxxxxx
WOO HOO!!! Delurking, so happy for you :)
I am delurking as well! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing the ultrasound pics!
So cool,it made me drool.
Love the numbers....
OMG I was waiting for this awesome news and wondering where you went this is so awesome! I sewra this is like super month for IF'ers everywhere!!! Ok almost every where :)
Those are some overachieving beta numbers! Wow!
Lots of good sweet wishes to you, what a wonderful secret to share with us!
Congratulations again!! So happy for you!!
Congrats! :-D
I am so happy for you (coming out of lurkdom b/c my eyes got a little teary reading this)! Congratulations!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic! So happy for you!
wow! congratulations! it must have been the mcDonald's... :)
Congrats, hun!! Wishing you all the best on Tuesday and for the next 9 months. You are living the dream!! So happy for you!
Awesome news! I can't wait to hear about the US! :-D
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment