Well, Sweeta Rita just called to give me the fert report. Here it is:
8 eggs retrieved
5 mature
1 fertilized
1 - 2 more could fertilize per the embryologist
Thursday transfer
Needless to say, I am disappointed. But, I am here only because 1 egg fertilized...and so are you. So, through my tears at this very moment, I know that the Lord is my Shepard. And, I know that He will carry me when the road is too tough for me to navigate on my own. And, I know He knows how much support we need.
I will be positive through this. It can still happen.
12 comments:
OH, I KNOW that feeling.
(((Hug)))
Hang in there. And common little one, keep on rockin.
xoxo
It only takes one! Keep the faith!
I know you are disappointed, but thank God for the one that fertilized!!! And there's still hope for two more??? Great!!!
Good Luck!!!
Tara, I'm sorry the results weren't what you were hoping for. I am praying that a couple more decide to join the party. Your one embryo may be the bulletproof little fighter we have been praying for.
I'm sorry this is such a rollercoaster. Hang in there, hun.
Ohhh Hun... *HUGE HUG*
You are absolutely right... it only takes one.
I pray earnestly that this beloved, and so much wanted embryo grows and nestles for the next 9 months.
JER 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee.
Keeping the faith-- yes, it can still happen.
Many blessings.
*hug*
Anna
Yup, one is indeed all it takes. And I've seen it happen many, many times. You have soooo much reason to keep the faith... as hard as it is, I know. Don't worry about a thing, we're faithful for you.
And remember, so much can happen over night. As Brenda says, others could join the party. Keep your chin up!
I'm sorry the results weren't better. Hopefully this one is all you will need! Hang in there!
I'm so sorry it wasn't better...but then again, this is the ONLY case where you can say, "it only takes one". Hoping for growth and division over the next few days.
Fingers crossed for you.
It CAN still happen, but I truly understand your dissapointment.
Hang in there!!! It REALLY only takes one.
Absolutely. It CAN still happen. And I for one am going to be rooting that it does. I am so sorry this is rough for you, but your miracle could very well be waiting for you just around the corner. **HUGS**
Post a Comment