McDonald's breakfast - check
No soap shower - check check
Fresh Pineapple waiting in the fridge - check check check
2 Embryos to transfer - CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!
Bed rest now and no exercise until the Beta on February 24th. Can I even survive until the 24th?
The Embryologist said I had 2 "beautiful" embryos. The 2nd guy was immature on Monday, but grew up fast and they ICSI'd him on Tuesday. Both had very little, if any, fragmentation. They didn't give me a grade, which I was kind of hoping for. However, it doesn't really matter. Even a poorly rated embryo can become a beautiful little girl - my boss's daughter is a perfect example of that.
Of course, I am 1 day in to our 2WW and I am totally analyzing every single twinge. I had some diarrhea last night - could the embryos be implanting? I am have some pressure in my stomach now - could it be happening now? Everyone tells me not to test early, but man, I'd like to start testing today!!
I mean, can't I just pay the DR to test me early and then again???? Wouldn't a rising progesterone indicate one way or the other? UGH....driving myself crazy!!!!
13 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!
And much *sticky dust* to you!!!
xoxo
That's great news, one turned into two! Good luck with the TWW. So I haven't heard about the no soap shower, do the doctor's tell you to do that?
So happy you had a great transfer and TWO wonderful blasts!
I can't help you with the wondering... I have been wondering myself for 12 days now! I finally have my beta Monday. Try to find things to do to stay busy, that is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.
Good luck and snuggle, snuggle embies!
I am glad things went well. I will be praying for you. I know the 2ww is the worst!
Yeah for transfer!!! Waiting sucks. Try to relax and have a good weekend. DON'T TEST YET!!!! Be strong.
YAY, we are in the 2ww together!!
DO NOT test before you're meant to. That is too much of a mind messer!
Sticky baby dust to us all.
S X
Yeah for a second embryo to transfer!! I very much share the 2ww neurosis. I had the runs today at 4dp3dt and immediately got excited.....yup, over the runs. I'm right here with you except I have a giant aversion to testing. LOL. We will get there.......
Well look at that... I'm totally excited you had two embryos to transfer!
Here's to some peace and serenity--if you can find it--during the 2ww.
God Bless,
Anna
stop, take a deep breath and breathe..........
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
WooooHooooo! STICK!!!!
OOhhhhh! GOOD LUCK!!!
Yay for 2!! You are PUPO. Right now!
Great news!!! Hang in there, and try to resist the urge to test :)
Post a Comment